We offer a transparent menu driven approach when commissioning us and we always aim to be highly competitive. Our core services are, full management, rent collection, tenant find and investment property acquisition however we are happy to consider any bespoke arrangements a landlord may require.
Attractive management fee discounts offered to landlords with over three properties.
Service and Fee Schedule for Landlords:
Letting and Full Management – Gold
- A Letting fee of £300.00 (£250.00 + vat) for the introduction by the agent of a new tenancy and admin, this includes referncing and right to rent checks.
- An ongoing monthly charge of 12% (10% plus vat) of the gross rent due which includes the preparation of the Inventory and room by room Schedule of Condition, checking in the tenant, a 3 month “spot check”, rent collection and processing, arranging minor repairs and reporting on any dilapidation work required, checking out the tenant.
Letting and Rent Processing – Silver
- A letting fee £300.00 inc vat (£250.00 + vat) for the introduction by the agent of a new tenancy.
- An ongoing monthly charge of 9.6% (8% plus vat) of the gross rent due for rent collection and processing.
- The preparation of the Inventory and room by room Schedule of Condition, checking in the tenant. included in the letting fee
- Check out of tenant £100.00 plus vat (£120.00 inc vat)
Letting Only – Bronze
- A letting fee is one month full rent which is calculated inclusive of VAT
- Referencing fee per applicant invluding right to rent check £50.00 inc vat (£41.67 + vat)
COST OF LETTING EXTRAS
Project Management 12% (10% + vat) of total cost of works
Supervision of works e.g. redecorating, carpeting, refurbishments, makeovers and furnishing.
Preparation of Documentation £30.00 (£25.00 + vat) per hour (min 1 hour)
Documents required by the client relating to the sale of the property
Insurance Claims 12% (10% + vat) of settlement
Claims and Supervision of works on behalf of client
Sale of Property to Tenant 1.2% (1% + vat) sale price
The introduction of a buyer (the tenant) subject to contract, and issue of sales Memorandum, payable on completion of sale.
Court Attendance (per person or part day) £30.00 (£25.00 + vat) per hour
Where a representative of LPWLM is required to attend Court in connection with the letting of the Client’s property.
Extra Property Access Attendance £48.00 (£40.00 + vat) for each occasion
Visits by the agent to the property made at the specific request of the client
Insurances Quotation on request
Buildings & Contents insurance – specially designed for Landlords
Deposit Dispute £200.00 inc vat ( £166.67 + vat)
Admin fee if to assist a tenancy deposit with deposit company
Extra tenancy agreements £50.00 (£41.67 + vat)
Extra copies made or any changes/amendments
Property inspection £72.00 (£60.00 + vat) – LET ONLY APPLIES
"I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for being such efficient and helpful agents"