Thu 30 May 2019
The property is offered on an Assured Shorthold letting agreement for a period of 6 months thereafter to continue on a month to month basis, unless a 12-month contract has been agreed.
One Month’s rent payable in advance. Tenant to pay for electricity, gas (if appropriate), council tax, water and sewage rates, telephone (if appropriate).
In addition to paying the rent, the tenants are required to pay a sum of deposit which will be held with Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS) which will be held by them throughout the duration of the tenancy. On vacation, the deposit will be returned less any deduction from shortages of rent, damage or any items missing from the inventory. The Deposit is fixed at five weeks rent.
Alternately we do offer the Reposit insurance policy, if this is permitted it will be stated on the property details.
A holding deposit of 1 weeks rent will be held for up to 15 days, this can then be used towards your rent or deposit on your approval, if the agent or landlord pulls out this will be refunded back.
Listed below are grounds on which the holding deposit can be held:
1. If you the tenant pulls out of the tenancy before the contracts are signed.
2. If you the tenant fails a Right to Rent check.
3. If you the tenant provides false or misleading information - this does not mean failing referencing. If you the tenant provides completely accurate information, but still fails referencing, that will be classed as the landlord or agent pulling out. However, if you have actively provided false information and we can prove you have, we can withhold the holding deposit.
4. If you the tenant doesn't enter the agreement by the deadline.
5. If you the tenant are dragging your feet and not responding to emails, not giving the referencing agency what they need for longer than 15 days, you will also forfeit your holding deposit.
We will require two forms of identification
One photographic ID such as a passport or driving license and birth certificate
One for proof of your address such as a utility bill, dated within the last 3 months.
Referencing will not be completed until received
Any variation to the contract within the tenancy the cost would be £50.00 including VAT
Any loss of keys, security devices the cost to the tenant would be £50.00 including VAT
Any rent arrears will be charged with interest calculated at 3% above the Bank of England's base rate.
Early termination surrender fee rent due up to the period the property is re let plus the landlords re-let fee.
In most cases pets will not be permitted by the landlord. Tenants with pets should enquire first to ascertain if the landlord will permit pets at the property.
In all cases where permission is given, the tenant will be required to pay a slightly higher agreed rent.
Company lets - Fees will apply
OCCUPATION: Applications for tenancy are subject to the approval of the owners of the property.
Applications will be forwarded by Living Property, for approval, together with references received.
N.B If cash is paid in to our Bank account there will be a charge of 2.5% added
VIEWING: The property may be viewed by contacting Living Property Waveney Lettings & Management Ltd 01502 558538 or firstname.lastname@example.org
"We have just moved out of a property managed by Living Property after a 3 year tenancy, the service the guys provided has been fantastic from the moment we first contacted them. Everyone at the office has always been extremely helpful with every aspect of our tenancy and always made sure any problems we had were sorted out swiftly making the whole process stress free and easy. I would definitely recommend renting with Living Property to anyone and they have been an absolute pleasure to deal with. "